depressing stories depressing stories

Very Don Hertzfeldt. great job

dylan responds:

"remember those walls I built? well, baby, they're tumbling down. and they didn't even put up a fight. they didn't even make a sound. I found a way to let you in, but I never really had a doubt. standing in the light of your halo, I got my angel now.

“it's like I've been awakened. every rule I had you breaking'. it's the risk that I'm takin'. I ain't never gonna shut you out. everywhere I'm looking now, I'm surrounded by your embrace. baby I can see your halo, you know you're my saving grace. you're everything I need (and more), it's written all over your face. baby I can feel your halo, pray it won't fade away.

“hit me like a ray of sun, burning through my darkest night. you're the only one that I want, think I'm addicted to your light. I swore I'd never fall again, but this don't even feel like falling. gravity can't forget to pull me back to the ground again.

“feels like I been awakened, every rule I had you breaking. the risk that I'm taking. I'm never gonna shut you out. everywhere I'm looking now, I'm surrounded by your embrace. baby, I can see your halo, you know you're my saving grace. you're everything I need and more; it's written all over your face. baby I can feel your halo, pray it won't fade away.

“I can feel your halo halo halo. I can see your halo halo halo. I can feel your halo halo halo. I can see your halo halo halo. halo. halo.

“everywhere I'm looking now, I'm surrounded by your embrace. baby, I can see your halo, you know you're my saving grace. you're everything I need and more; it's written all over your face. baby I can feel your halo, pray it won't fade away.

“I can feel your halo halo halo. I can see your halo halo halo. I can feel your halo halo halo. I can see your halo halo halo.”

- beyoncé, 2008

Electricity V2 Electricity V2

Sounds pretty good. The mixing is a bit off and occasionally the sound is a bit too sharp and can be slightly hard to listen to. The tune itself sounds a bit like a song from the doctor who soundtrack (song for ten) of course, that song was an orchestral pop song and this is more of a video game song. The melodies are slightly forgettable despite how loud they are in the mix. I'd suggest working on your mixing and making the melodies "sit" properly with the rest of the instruments. It sounds a lot better than the first Electricity however the first Electricity had some very nice Sawtooth bass and square arpeggios which would have sounded very nice in this remake.

Skybliss responds:

Really? I actually don't know about doctor who, just heard the title somewhere... But all the melodies in it I invented myself.
About mixing and the way how the melodies "sit" - well, actually, it's just the way how I usually do it. But I agree that mixing is not perfect in this. Now when I listen to it I notice many mistakes. Maybe because now I'm more experienced and advanced in it...
But all in all thanks!

Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping

I like your style but I would definitely recommend using a different chord progression sometimes

Cracker Jack Cracker Jack

Lol :) This is really enjoyable to listen to

Karmakosm responds:

Thanks, but this became a file change. check the update if you want. :)

T-A #1 page 15 T-A #1 page 15

Good to get back to reading this.

T-A #1 page 9 T-A #1 page 9

I love arthurs body proportions. It really makes your art style unique

T-A #1 page 7 T-A #1 page 7

These are really fun to read. It kind of feels like a cliche idea but it's done really well.
When issue one is finished, I'll definitely print it off so I can read it some other time