Electricity V2 Electricity V2

Sounds pretty good. The mixing is a bit off and occasionally the sound is a bit too sharp and can be slightly hard to listen to. The tune itself sounds a bit like a song from the doctor who soundtrack (song for ten) of course, that song was an orchestral pop song and this is more of a video game song. The melodies are slightly forgettable despite how loud they are in the mix. I'd suggest working on your mixing and making the melodies "sit" properly with the rest of the instruments. It sounds a lot better than the first Electricity however the first Electricity had some very nice Sawtooth bass and square arpeggios which would have sounded very nice in this remake.

Skybliss responds:

Really? I actually don't know about doctor who, just heard the title somewhere... But all the melodies in it I invented myself.
About mixing and the way how the melodies "sit" - well, actually, it's just the way how I usually do it. But I agree that mixing is not perfect in this. Now when I listen to it I notice many mistakes. Maybe because now I'm more experienced and advanced in it...
But all in all thanks!

Jumping Jumping Jumping Jumping

I like your style but I would definitely recommend using a different chord progression sometimes

Cracker Jack Cracker Jack

Lol :) This is really enjoyable to listen to

Karmakosm responds:

Thanks, but this became a file change. check the update if you want. :)

TidalWav TidalWav

Sounds awesome. Very Retro

Karmakosm responds:

Thanks Mekka, your new singing track was breathtaking!

The Machinist Remastered The Machinist Remastered

This is great. Very retro with some very nice EDM/D&B mixed in there.

Karmakosm responds:

Thanks for the review mekka!

Windy November Windy November

Sounds very nice and relaxing. Its very different to a lot of some of your other songs but still sounds great

Karmakosm responds:

Wow thanks for the nice review! Appreciate it!

Together Together

Sounds awesome. This is a great mix of dark, adventure and video game topped off with a great psychedelic feel to it.

Thanks a lot Mekka! :)

Level Three [Melodic Electro] Level Three [Melodic Electro]

Sounds Amazing. It would be awesome if "Levels" became a series or something.
Keep up the good work

DJStriden responds:

It is a series

5VDC 5VDC

Sounds awesome. I would imagine this working well in a futuristic RPG on a level with lots of enemies or something. Keep up the good work

Thanks Mekkatech! :D

Unchained [Melodic EDM] Unchained [Melodic EDM]

Oh my god... This is the most amazing thing you have ever made. The way you fit the orchestral instruments in with the rest of the song is just amazing and the bass is incredible. Keep up the great work

DJStriden responds:

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it :)